DRDO RAC Jobs 2019 Apply Online
DRDO RAC Jobs 2019 Apply Online: RAC, the Recruitment and Assessment Center of DRDO was set up on 23 July 1985 in the wake of getting an exclusion from the domain of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is arranged at Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi. RAC has attempted different enrollment projects to draft researchers every year in an assortment of logical and building disciplines significant to DRDO Laboratories and surveyed the reasonableness of DRDO researchers for advancement to next higher evaluation through appropriately comprised Assessment Boards/Peer Committee.
- Enlistment of Scientists (Group ‘A’ Class I Gazetted Post) in DRDO.
- Evaluations of Scientists of DRDO for advancement to the following higher evaluations.
- Choice of contender for higher investigation course (ME/M. Tech/MSc Engg) under.
- Research and Training Scheme of DRDO and Post Graduate Training plan of Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Some other task indicated by Director General Defense Research and Development.
- Organization and Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri (SA to RM).
Important Date For DRDO RAC Jobs 2019 Apply Online:
- Closing Date for Online Apply: 31 August 2019
Vacancy Details for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg-78
- Mechanical Engg-59
- Computer Science & Engg-46
- Based on GATE 2017/2018/2019
- Chemical Engg-04
- Electrical Engg-12
- Aeronautical Engg-14
- Material Science-01
- Civil Engg-08
- Instrumentation Engg-01
- Textile Engg-01
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg-01
- Food Science-01
DRDO RAC Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
- Electronics & Commerce. Engineering: First Class UG in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engineering. if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT).
- Mechanical Engineering: First Class UG in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engineering. Applicants should conjointly fulfill one among the subsequent further requirements,
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Mechanical eightieth marks .if done from IIT or NIT.
- Computer Science & Engineering: First Class UG in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engineering Applicants should conjointly fulfill one among the subsequent further requirements.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information 80% marks, if done from an IIT or NIT.
- Chemical Engineering: First Class UG in Engineering or Technology in Chemical Engineering
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Chemical Engineering.
- Chemistry: First Class PG in Chemistry.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Chemistry
Salary Details: Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (₹56,100)
How to Apply
Interested And Suitable candidates apply online with the official website https://rac.gov.in within the 21 days of the publication of the notification in the Employment News (31 St Aug 2019).