Jamia Millia Islamia Enrollment 2019 Apply Online
Jamia Millia Islamia Enrollment 2019 Apply Online: Jamia Millia Islamia, a foundation initially settled at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 turned into a Central University by a demonstration of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia signifies ‘College’, and Millia signifies ‘National’.
The tale of its development from a little organization in the pre-freedom India to a focal college situated in New Delhi—offering incorporated instruction from nursery to inquire about in specific regions—is an adventure of devotion, conviction, and vision of a people who neutralized all chances and saw it developing well ordered. They “developed the Jamia Millia stone by stone and penance by penance,” said Sarojini Naidu, the songbird of India
Under the provincial British guideline, two prevailing patterns held hands and contributed towards the introduction of Jamia. One was the counter provincial Islamic activism and the other was the ace freedom goal of the politically extreme segment of western taught Indian Muslim scholarly people. In the political atmosphere of 1920, the two patterns floated together with Mahatma Gandhi as an impetus. The counter provincial activism meant by the Khilafat and the expert autonomy desires symbolized by the non-collaboration development of the Indian National Congress bridled innovative energies and the ensuing creation of Jamia Millia Islamia. Rabindranath Tagore called it “one of the most dynamic instructive organizations of India”.
Important Date For JMI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Last date for submission of application: 16TH August 2019
Vacancy Details for JMI Recruitment 2019:
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Account Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Section Officer: 04 Post
- Land Record Superintendent: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Semi-Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Receptionist: 01 Post
- Audio Visual Operator: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Special Education): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Conservationist: 01 Post
- Assistant Conservationist: 01 Post
- Sports Coach: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- Clerk- Typist/Lower Division Clerk: 26 Posts
- Urdu Typist: 03 Posts
- Security Assistant: 04 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 20 Posts
Jamia Millia Islamia Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate Degree in 5 years of experience as a lecturer in College.
- Account Officer: PG Degree inCommerce/Accountancy/Management/Economics with 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar: PG with 55% marks.
- Section Officer: UG With 55% marks
- Land Record Superintendent: UG with 5 years of experience
- Professional Assistant: M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./Bachelor of Library Science.
- Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate with certificate in Library Science.
- Receptionist: Graduate with 03 years of experience as a PRO or Receptionist in any Public or private sector.
- Audio Visual Operator: 10+2 with 2 years of experience of projector operating.
Technical Assistant (Special Education): PG Degree in Education/Psychology or UG and Diploma in Special Education.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma or other higher qualification in Computer Engineering.
- Conservationist: PG in History, Literature subjects / M.Sc. in Physical Applied Science.
- Assistant Conservationist: PG in History, Literature subjects / M.Sc. in Physical Applied Science with 50% marks.
- Sports Coach: Certification from the National Institute of Sports, or Physical Education Institution.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate in any Knowledge of Typing, Filling and accounts would be preferred.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 12th Passed in Science with 02 years of experience in the fields.
- Clerk- Typist/Lower Division Clerk: 12th Passed with minimum 35 w.p.m. typing speed in English/Hindi or Urdu.
- Urdu Typist: 12th Passed with minimum of 25 w.p.m. typing speed in Urdu.
- Security Assistant: 12th Passed
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Passed
How to Apply: Suitable candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format to “Recruitment & Promotion Section, Second Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025 ” latest by 16TH August 2019.