Karnataka TET Answer Key 2019: The School Education Department of Karnataka has released the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Answer Key 2019 at its official website. There were two papers namely Paper-I (for classes I to V) and Paper-II (for classes VI to VIII) in KARTET 2018 exam. A candidate who intends to be a teacher for both levels will have appeared for both papers. The Paper-I & Paper-II of KARTET-2018 Exam was held on 03-02-2019 in two different duration. Now, the Karnataka TET Answer Key 2019 was released at the official portal. The Karnataka Education Authority will soon declare the result of the TET Exam. Along with the Answer Key, the department has also activated the link to raise your objection, if any, against the options/answers. The key answers for both the papers are published at 5.30 PM on 19-02-2019. Candidates can file the objections on or before 25-02-2019 by 4.00 PM.
The authority will not consider the objections obtained beyond the scheduled time. Aspirants who have appeared for the KARTET exam can download their respective OMR sheets at the official website. Using your OMR sheets, you can check your responses with the help of Karnataka TET Answer Key 2019. Further, you can file objections to the answer key by entering your application number and DOB through the link provided at the official website. Any objections against the answer key need to be submitted through online only. No other mode of objections will be considered by the authority. Most importantly, the candidates need to file their objections with the respective supporting documents. For your benefit, we have provided the direct link below to download the KARTET-2018 Answer Key.
Conclusion: How to Download Karnataka TET Answer Key 2019?
- First of all, visit the official portal – http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Now, you can view the link to view the Answer Key for KARTET-2018.
- Click on the link and so you will be displayed with the Answer Key PDF.
- Read the instructions clearly and then check the answers using your OMR Sheet responses.
- Further, you can raise objections against given key answers.
- Click on the link to file objections so you will be displayed with a login page.
- Enter your Application Number and DOB. Then, click on Submit.
- Candidates have to submit their objections with the supportive documents.
- Finally, download your Answer Key and save it for future reference.