SBI SO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) has released official notification for the recruitment of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers posts on Contract/Regular Basis. Online applications are invited for selection to the desired posts. Before applying, aspirants are requested to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the eligibility date.
The process of Online Registration was started on 22nd January 2019. The last date for the submission of online application is 11th February 2019. Applicants need to submit your application form on or before the last date. Check the official website for further details regarding this recruitment.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019
Start Date of Online Registration
End Date of Online Registration
Last Date of Fee Payment
Age Limit for
Maximum Age (As on 30-11-2018)
(Age may vary according to the individual post)
Educational Qualification & Experience
Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA from any recognized university with a minimum of 5 to 20 years post qualification experience.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Shortlisting and Interview
|For General and OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Online Link 1||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Online Link 2||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Online Link 3||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Online Link 4||Click Here|
Conclusion: How to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates need to visit the official website – sbi.co.in/careers.
- Click on the link regarding the SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Aspirants need to read the official notification thoroughly to know all required information.
- Candidates have to register by filling the required details carefully.
- Finally, Pay the required fee and submit the application.
- Take a printout of your online application for future reference.