TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Recruitment 2019 has invited applications through online for the posts of Assistant System Engineer and System Analyst in the Department of e-Governance. Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts from 22-01-2019 to 20-02-2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
1) Important Dates and Time:
|Date of notification||22.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of application||20.02.2019|
|Last date for fee payment through bank||22.02.2019|
Date of written examination
|Paper-I Subject-(Objective Type)||07.04.2019 F.N||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper-II Subject (Engineering Aptitude) (Objective Type)||07.04.2019 A.N.||02.30 P.M. to 03.30 P.M|
|Paper-III Subject-(Descriptive Type)||07.04.2019 A.N.||03.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M|
2) Number of Vacancies:
|S. No.||Post Name||Service Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant System Engineer
(Code No. 3021)
Tamil Nadu Information Technology Service
(Code No. 106)
Revised Pay Rules
|2.||Assistant System Analyst
(Code No. 3022)
3) Age Limit:
(As on 01.07.2019 for both posts)
|S. No.||Category||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|1.||Others||21 years||30 years|
|2.||MBCs/DCs/BCs/BC(M)s & Destitute Widows of all castes||21 years||32 years|
|3.||SCs/ SC(A)s/STs||21 years||35 years|
4) Educational Qualification TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
(As on 22.01.2019)
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant System Engineer||B.E/B.Tech|
|2.||Assistant System Analyst||B.E/B.Tech or PG|
For further information regarding education qualification refer TNPSC official notification 2019.
Note: (KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL)
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. (For furthermore details refer this link para. 11 of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’)
5) Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
(i) Aspirants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are free from payment of registration fee.
(ii) Candidates who have registered in One-Time Registration by paying the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee.
The examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concessions.
6) Important Links for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Conclusion: How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant System Engineer/System Analyst?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode – Click Here
- ‘One Time Registration’ and ‘Applicant’s Dashboard’ are mandatory while applying these posts. (One Time Registration is not an application. It is just a collection of information from the candidates and giving an individual dashboard to each candidate to facilitate them to maintain their own profile.)
- Candidates should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment need to click ‘Apply’ against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for One Time Registration.
- Candidates should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Upload the photograph, specified documents and signature or else application will be rejected.
- Make sure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application.
- Make the payment, if TNPSC Recruitment 2019 asks. Others wise ignore this step.
- Take print out of your online application form for future use.