UGC NET Notification 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the short public notice for the conduct of UGC-NET June 2019. The University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) is the recruitment for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both’ in 2019 at last. In addition, the eligibility test will consist of two papers. Similarly, it will be conducted in a single three-hour duration. Further, the official notification for the UGC NET recruitment will be released soon. After that, aspirants can check the link mentioned below. As a result, you will get all the required details regarding this recruitment.
Meanwhile, the online application for the UGC NET 2019 Recruitment starts from 01-03-2019. Also, the interested aspirants should apply for the test on or before 30-03-2019. Further, all the applicants need to check the official notification. Therefore, you can make sure about the age limit and eligibility criteria. Likewise, only the eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2019 Vacancies.
In addition, candidates need to pay the required fee before the last date. Firstly, candidates need to aware about new syllabus. To know further information about the UGC NET 2019 Notification, aspirants can check the below information. But, candidates have to read the official notification to clarify all necessary details while applying for the exam. You have to begin the process of preparation meanwhile before the exam. As a result, it helps you to clear the exam successfully.
UGC NET 2019 Notification
Starting Date to Apply Online
1st March 2019
Last Date to Apply Online
30th March 2019
Download of Admit Card
15th May 2019
20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28th June 2019
By 9th July 2019
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|New Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Online Application||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Conclusion: How to Apply Online For UGC NET Notification 2019?
Aspirants must enter the valid details in the application form while submitting through online mode. Likewise, candidates must pay the fees before the last date for the UGC NET Exam. Further, incorrect details may end up with application rejection. Only the eligible applicants can apply for the post. To clarify, the steps to apply for NTA UGC NET Notification 2019 are given below.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website – https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx
- Then, click on the link regarding the UGC NET 2019. After that, you will be redirected to the notification page.
- Further, read the official notification to know all the required information. Therefore, you can make sure about the age limit and eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on the apply link. Begin your application process.
- Also, the application receives other than online mode will be rejected.
- At first, fill all the mandatory fields. In short, you should not make any mistakes while filling the application.
- After that, applicants must upload all the required documents.
- Further, incomplete documents will not be considered for the recruitment process.
- Finally, submit your online application.
- In conclusion, take a printout for future reference.