WB Police Jobs 2019
WB Police Jobs 2019: Candidates who love to serve the nation as police have a great opportunity here. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited applications for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) in West Bengal Police.
Eligible Male candidates can apply through both the online and offline mode for the West Bengal Police SI Posts. WBP Sub Inspector applications are available from 10 August to 09 September 2019. However, the last date of depositing WB Police Application and/or Processing Fees only in respect of on-line applicants using United Bank of India challan is 12 September 2019.
The minimum educational requirement for WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment is Graduation in any field. The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 27 yrs.
Selected applicants will be paid in the scale of Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- under WBPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019.
More details such as vacancy break up, selection procedure, application process on WB Police Recruitment 2019 is given below in this article.
WB Police Jobs 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 10 August 2019
- Last Date of Application: 09 September 2019 (5 PM)
- The last date of deposit of applications and/or processing fees for candidates who apply online using the United Bank of India Challan: 12 September 2019
WB Police Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details:
Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) – 494 Posts
- Unreserved (UR) – 272
- Scheduled Caste – 109
- Scheduled Tribe – 29
- OBC – A – 50
- OBC – B – 34
Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) – 174 Posts
- Unreserved (UR) – 94
- Scheduled Caste – 38
- Scheduled Tribe – 11
- OBC – A – 18
- OBC – B -13
- Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- plus other admissible allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Inspector Job
- The applicant must be able to talk, read and write in Bengali with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- However, this provision will not apply to individuals who are permanent residents of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts hill subdivisions.
- 20-27 years
Application Fee for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Jobs
- SC (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee
- ST (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Jobs
- The selection method will be carried out on the grounds of the Prelim Exam, which will function as a screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Final Combined Competitive Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Personality Test.
- All provisionally selected candidates shall be required to appear for Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals. He should qualify for the prescribed medical test.
How to Apply for the West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector Jobs 2019
WB Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
Offline Submission — The offline application form must be downloaded from the policewb.gov.in website through any available internet-connected Cyber Café or Personal Computer. The applicant must press for the message he wants to apply for this notification before downloading the application form.
The completed application form may be sent to the Chairman, WB Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block – DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 superscribing on the envelope NAME OF THE RECRUITMENT, NAME OF THE POST and APPLICATION SL. NO. The same should reach this office favorably within the last application date and time.
WB Police Notification PDF: Click Here
WB Police Offline Notification Form: Click Here
WB Police Online Notification Form: Click Here